Clarkson PLC announces unaudited Interim results for the six months ended 30 June 2022.
· Underlying profit before taxation* of £42.2m (2021: £27.5m), an increase of 53.5%
· Underlying earnings per share* increased by 54.5% to 98.9p (2021: 64.0p)
· Particularly strong performance in Broking segment
· Robust balance sheet, with £102.5m of free cash resources* (31 December 2021: £92.3m)
· Increased interim dividend of 29p per share (2021: 27p per share)
Andi Case, Chief Executive Officer, commented:
“I am pleased to report that Clarksons has had a strong first six months of 2022, with a positive performance across all divisions.
“The outlook for the business remains strong due to the structural supply shortage in the global shipping fleet and we continue to benefit from our international footprint, leading market position, diverse offering and a deep understanding of the energy transition.”